Latest web projects?
These are just some of our latest projects but we have created many sites over the years going way back to the beginning of the web itself. We have a large selection of clients who come back time and time again for updates, add-ons and support.
We can create bespoke sites with complex functionality from scratch or we can get you online with a low-cost site in just a few days.
Our Content Management System allows you to edit your site with ease and keep ongoing costs down, and our SEO skills will get your new site noticed by the search engines.
What do you get?
We offer complete packages from small to large projects, we set everything up and even our basic packages includes:
- Unlimited Hosting
- Unlimited Emails
- Client Training (for updating your site)
- An online editor
- Site monitoring tools
- Weekly off-site backups
- and our loyal support, should you need it.
Growing your site
If you find that your site needs to expand it's all very up-datable. We'll happily advise and guide you through the best solutions and then when you're ready to make the changes we'll guide you through the process. These include such things as:
- Shopping carts
- and much more
What does it all cost?
Sites start from as little as £500 for the initial build of a small package plus we charge a monthly hosting fee from £30* to look after everything. All our packages include the following:
- Includes all hosting and emails costs
- Site uptime monitoring 24/7
- Client tutorials in house or via Skype
- Weekly backups (on and off site)
- SEO and Google analytics reports sent direct to client
- Regular core security updates and security monitoring
- Up to 20 email boxes if required
- Technical advice and support as and when you need it.
*Monthly hosting costs may very depending on your sites functionality, size and support needed. Please call for further details.
High on search engines
All our sites come with what it takes to start appearing on the search engines. We build search engine friendly pages that Google just loves to index. For an extra fee we can also add the following SEO features:
- Setting up all social media accounts (facebook group, linkedin group, twitter, pinterest, google+)
- Setting up google analytics and google webmaster
- Setting up google places (very important for searches)
- Optimising the main pages and writing or improving title tags and description tags (up to 5 pages)
- Submitting a press release (written by the client) on 10 major press release websites
- Submitting websites to all major search engines and directories