Bag of Dungeon is a mini-fantasy adventure game in a bag. Think travel D&D!
Bag of Dungeon is a dungeon crawler tile-based game harking back to the good old deadly days of exploring dungeons, slaying monsters and stealing treasure. It’s a simple-to-play tabletop game where a party of 1-4 players explores the ever-changing catacombs in a quest to find the Ring of Creation before escaping with their lives and their loot.
But can you trust your fellow adventurers? To begin with, you are all loyal to the quest and each other. But once the Ring is discovered it will cast a shadow of doubt and deceit over those who seek to steal it. You may decide that being a lone wolf is a far smarter choice than loyalty, even if it means the death of your former companions.
“It started as a simple adventure with a friendly group of dungeoneers until one player decided to take the Ring for himself and leave the rest of us to die. Then things got really interesting, and the whole game went up a gear.” Russ, Playtester
The game has a simple but clever mechanic; great for young and/or new gamers to learn fast and take part while still giving more experienced gamers a satisfying time at the table. The game takes 20-60 minutes and changes every time you play.
- Play alone or with up to four players
- Work as a team or turn on your fellow adventurers
- Delve deeper and deeper into the dungeon to find the Ring
- Defeat monsters and receive loot
- Collect spells, potions, weapons and armour
- Use bows and spells to fight from afar or get up close with your trusty weapon to defeat the dwellers that lurk below
- Simple set up and easy to play
- Lightning fast combat, simple but rewarding
- Broad appeal across different ages and experience
- Small, lightweight and great for holidays, travel or gaming clubs
- Created with a simple black, white and red design so as to fuel your own imagination and encourage roleplaying
- Everything an adventurer needs… in a bag
You will encounter monsters, find treasure and use items to stay alive and escape with the Ring before the dungeon seals itself shut, imprisoning for all eternity anyone who remains.
A game for dungeoneers young or old.
Explore the ever-changing catacombs in a race to find the Ring of Creation
Collect spells, potions, weapons and armour to aid you in your quest
Use your trusty bow wisely to attack before combat
Finding the Ring is one thing, keeping it is another! Will you work cooperatively? or turn on your friends?
A tile-based ever-changing dungeon. Every game is different, every turn a challenge.
What’s in the box
- 1 game bag
- 2 tile bags (monsters and items)
- 40 dungeon tiles
- 30 monster tiles
- 40 item tiles
- 4 character cards
- 16 wooden cubes
- 4 wooden meeples
- 4 6-sided dice
- 1 Ring of Creation token
- 28 red/black tokens
- 1 Red Dragon token
Fully funded in only 24 hours
Plus: 11 additional bonus Dragon Scroll Mini Quests