WELCOME TO THE DUNGEON!
Play classic dungeon characters. Collect spells, potions, weapons and armour to aid you in your quest
Choose your best strategy. Use spells, potions and weapons to survive the dungeon and try to get out alive
Use range weapons to strike from afar
Comes in a handy box for easy storage
Old-school, roguelike dungeon crawling
A fantasy board game for 1 to 4 players
Bag of Dungeon is a simple to play dungeon crawler tile-based board game of exploring, slaying monsters and stealing treasure. In this tabletop adventure, a party of 1-4 players navigate ever-changing catacombs in a quest to find the Ring of Creation before escaping with their lives and their loot.
Play solo, as a team or against each other
Competitive: Can you trust your fellow adventurers? To begin with, you are all loyal to the quest and each other. But once the Ring is discovered it will cast a shadow of doubt and deceit over those who seek to steal it. You may decide that being a lone wolf is a smarter choice than loyalty, even if it means the death of your former companions.
“It started as a simple adventure with a friendly group of dungeoneers until one player decided to take the Ring for himself and leave the rest of us to die. Then things got really interesting, and the whole game went up a gear.” Disgruntled Dad
Cooperative: For a more friendly game you can all work together to explore the dungeon, share items and work out the best strategy to eventually defeat the mighty red dragon and complete your quest.
Solo: In the solo game, you can choose to send up to four adventurers into the dungeon, but each only gets one life. For a tough challenge, try sending just one brave adventurer against the Red Dragon and her minions.
Simple gameplay: The game has a simple but clever mechanic – great for young and/or new gamers to learn fast and take part while still giving more experienced gamers a satisfying time at the table. The game takes 20-60 minutes and changes every time you play.
- Play alone or with up to four players
- Work as a team or turn on your fellow adventurers
- Delve deeper and deeper into the dungeon to find the Ring
- Defeat monsters and find loot
- Collect spells, potions, weapons and armour
- Use bows and spells to fight from afar or get up close with your trusty weapon to defeat the dwellers that lurk below
- Simple set up and easy to play
- Lightning-fast combat: simple but rewarding
- Broad appeal across different ages and experience
- Small, lightweight and great for holidays, travel or gaming clubs
- Created with a simple black, white and red design so as to fuel your own imagination and encourage roleplaying
- A perfect gateway game into fantasy gaming for new or old dungeoneers
- Made with sustainable materials
- Everything an adventurer needs… in a bag
You will encounter monsters, find treasure and use items to stay alive and escape with the Ring before the dungeon seals itself shut, imprisoning for all eternity anyone who remains.
“It’s one of the best dungeon crawler board games I’ve played, easy to start, with a high ceiling of play.” Jason, London
A game for dungeoneers young or old.
Randomly generated and different every time you play
What’s in the box
- 1 game bag
- 2 tile bags (monsters and items)
- 40 dungeon tiles
- 30 monster tiles
- 40 item tiles
- 4 character cards (Male and female Elves, Fighters, Healers and Dwarves)
- 16 wooden cubes
- 4 wooden meeples
- 4 6-sided dice
- 1 Ring of Creation token
- 28 red/black tokens
- 1 Red Dragon token
- A pack of 11 additional Dragon Scroll Mini Quests playing cards
Plus The Dragon Scrolls
Includes 11 additional Mini-Quests
© Gunpowder Studios. All rights reserved