Dare you enter the dragon’s lair?
Bag of Dungeon is a tabletop (dungeon crawler) board game of exploring deadly catacombs, fighting monsters and stealing treasure.
Using a simple-to-play tile-laying system, 1-4 players send their brave adventurers into the deep, dark dungeon to find the magical Ring of Creation. Once inside, the only way out is past the mighty Red Dragon who guards the exit. Will you escape with your life and your loot? Can your fellow adventurers be trusted? Can you? The entrance shuts behind you. Step into the darkness…
A fantasy adventure board game for 1-4 players
Play solo, cooperative or competitive
- Set up and play in five minutes
- Play classic fantasy adventurers: elves, dwarves, fighters or healers
- A different dungeon every time – no two games are the same
- Find magical items, potions and weapons to help you in your quest
- Work together to defeat the dungeon, or turn on your friends to take fame and fortune for yourself
- Includes rules for solo play, standard (simple) or advanced
- A fun dungeon board game for beginners or advanced players
What kind of game is Bag of Dungeon?
This is the perfect old-school ‘dungeon crawler’, designed to be simple to set up and learn and quick and easy to play. It’s low complexity rating means it’s perfect for first-time gamers and families, and because the whole game fits in a bag, you can carry your dungeon with you wherever life’s real adventures take you.
But don’t be fooled by the simplicity of the game. The dungeons can be hard, sometimes almost unbeatable. And because every dungeon is different, it will keep you fighting, looting and dying over and again for many happy hours.
A deadly dungeon, in a bag
What’s in the box?
Game bag, Monsters bag, Items bag, 40 dungeon tiles, 30 monsters, 40 items, 4 character cards (male/female), 16 wooden cubes, 4 wooden meeples, 4 6-sided dice, Ring of Creation, 28 red/black tokens, Red Dragon and Rules booklet. Plus: The Dragon Scrolls – 11 additional adventures