A COMPLETE ADVENTURE IN A BAG!
Play classic dungeon adventurers – elves, dwarves, fighters and healers. Find magical items, potions and weapons to help you in your quest. Work cooperatively to defeat the dungeon together, or turn on your friends to make fame and fortune yours alone.
Using a simple-to-play tile-laying system, 1-4 players send their brave adventurers into the unknown to explore a deadly dungeon in a race to find the Ring of Creation and escape with their lives and their loot.
- Play solo, cooperative or competitive with up to 4 players. Delve deeper and deeper into the catacombs to find the Ring and try to get out alive. Includes Standard (simple) or Advanced rules
- Battle classic monsters, goblins, trolls, skeletons and more. Can you defeat the fearsome Red Dragon who guards the exit? Find magical items and powerful weapons to upgrade your characters
- Collect spells, potions and armour. Use ranged weapons to fight from afar, or get up close with your trusty sword to defeat your foes. A randomly generated dungeon crawler – no two games are the same!
- Set up and start playing in 3 minutes. Lightning-fast combat – simple but rewarding. A broad appeal across different ages and experiences. Play male or female characters – elf, dwarf, human or healer
- A great family game introducing players to fantasy tabletop gaming. Small, lightweight and perfect for home, holiday or travel. Includes 11 additional Dragon Scroll quests
What kind of game is Bag of Dungeon?
This is the perfect old-school ‘dungeon crawler’, designed to be simple to set up and learn and quick and easy to play. It’s low complexity rating means it’s perfect for first-time gamers and families, and because the whole game fits in a bag, you can carry your dungeon with you wherever life’s real adventures take you.
But don’t be fooled by the simplicity of the game. The dungeons can be hard, sometimes almost unbeatable. And because every dungeon is different, it will keep you fighting, looting and dying over and again for many happy hours.