Crush thy neighbour!
Pit your wits against your enemies and watch them crumble in defeat as you defend your stronghold and plot their destruction.
Every game is different as you use your cards to plan your attacks – deploying gunpowder, flaming arrows, lethal catapults, saboteurs and even a wizard to control and command the fearsome dragon.
Will yours be the last castle standing? Every game is different. Use your cards to plan your attacks – deploying gunpowder, flaming arrows, lethal catapults, saboteurs and even a wizard to command and control the fearsome dragon.
A pack with a punch!
- A strategy castle defence card game for 2-4 players
- 64 cards, a solid telescoping box and updated rules
- Great for travel, holidays and home play
- Simple set-up and play – great for beginners or advanced players
- Plan your attacks – deploying gunpowder, flaming arrows, lethal catapults, saboteurs and even a wizard to control and command the fearsome dragon
- Pit your wits against your enemies to be the last stronghold standing
- A great family game for the young to the middle ages
What kind of game is Kastles?
Kids love Kastles. Then again, so do adults. It’s the perfect antidote to screen time for all ages, and it plays quick and easy and packs a lot of fun in a deck of specially illustrated cards.
Pack it in the car when you go camping, take it on those long train journeys, or keep it handy for those drizzly days stuck indoors. Grown ups can even take it to the pub. You never know, you might even make some new friends.
Build your kastle, draw cards from the deck, then play single cards or combos against your opponents to reduce their kastles to rubble. Keep doing that until you’re the last kastle standing. Easy. Except that’s exactly what the other players will be trying to do to you. Experience the highs of victory, the lows of defeat and the sweet taste of revenge – usually all three, in about 20 minutes. Load the catapult and launch yourself into a crackingly good stronghold attack and defence game.